Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It’s over.

Mike and I finally broke-up yesterday through text. I was really pissed. If not for that 3-page text message that I’ve sent to him by at least 5 times, we wouldn’t bother to tell me. Nakakaasar na kasi e. It’s been 3 days since he last texted me. I simply don’t know what happened to him, I don’t know what’s the problem or if were still together. So I decided to bombard his inbox and demanded some respect and courtesy to at least tell me the situation of our relationship.

He replied saying that he was so busy and that he couldn’t balance his work and our relationship. He said that he does not deserve me and it will just be our source of conflict in the future if we still continue with it. That’s bullshit!

First of all, even before, I already understood and accepted the nature of his work that its beyond time and always on-call. For me, all I asked is a single text everyday to tell me kung kamusta na siya or kung tuloy ba ang lakad. Maiintindihan ko na kagad yun no follow-up questions, no interrogations etc. A fucking single text is all I ask from him. Gaano ba kahirap yun? E mas madalas pa nga siyang pumunta sa CR at kumain kaysa dun. That text would not take 30 seconds of his time, hindi pa niya magawa yun. Second, if he’s so busy, bakit nakakainom pa siya with friends. Lets face it he just have problems in prioritizing things. I could never take his reason na marami siyang ginagawa sa trabaho dahil ang trabaho hindi naman nababawasan yan. It’s all about time management punyeta!

Eto pa ang kinasasama ng loob ko, he vicariously courted me for almost a month, fetching me from work, treating me out, constantly calls at home etc. And now, I can’t help it but to question kung bakit na lang siyang naging cold noong naging kami na. At first I admit na hindi ko siya mahal. As I said in my previous entries, sasagutin ko lang siya kung naclear ko na ang mga hesitations ko sa kanya at kung kahit papaano ay nakita ko na ang mga hinahanap ko. Pero ewan ko ba kung bakit ngayong sinagot ko na siya at mahal ko na yung tao siya bigla naman siyang lumayo sakin? May mga tao ba talaga ganun?

Sana mas kinilala ko na lang siya. Maybe 1 month isn’t long enough to get to know a person. Pero come to think of it, malay ko, kahit 1 taon pa niya akong ligawan, ganito pa rin ang gawin niya, mas masakit lang sa huli.

As of now, I’m really messed up. I can’t concentrate on my work, can’t eat as well as sleep. Nakakatawa nga e, bigla akong nilalagnat ngayon.

I’ve waited for this relationship for more than a year only to find out in the end that this affair would only last 2 weeks. Nakakatawa talaga! I did my best to make this relationship perfect for the both of us or at least to work out pero he just gave up on me so easily. He didn’t even tried. I tried to understand his situation and I have wholly accepted him as the person whom I’m going to spend my life for a long time; sa birthday ko, sa pasko, bagong taong, sa birthday niya hanggang sa anniversary namin. Nanghihinayang lang ako sa mga plans namin, that were going to live together on one roof, going to Baguio this September etc. Oh well, promises are made to be broken.

Our relationship only lasted for 2 weeks. The shortest I’ve ever been to. For some, you wouldn’t even consider this as a relationship kasi nga sobrang ikli. Nakakatawa talaga kung iisipin. Maski ako kung papayuhan ko ang sarili ko mabilis kong masasabi na “he’s not worth it!” Pero bakit ganun, ang sakit pa rin? Siguro masyado ko lang minahal talaga yung tao.

So dahil nga 2 linggo lang kami tumagal, I hope I could easily recover by half of the period we stayed as a couple. So here’s my moving on schedule hahaha!


Moving On Schedule

Monday: Denial


Tuesday: Anger

Wednesday: Bargaining

Thursday: Acceptance

Friday: Forgiveness

Saturday: Moving On


PS: Sige Liam lokohin mo sarili mo!



4:10 PM
+ My Past +

+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2006
+ February 2006
+ March 2006
+ April 2006
+ May 2006
+ June 2006
+ July 2006
+ August 2006
+ September 2006
+ October 2006
+ November 2006
+ December 2006
+ January 2007
+ February 2007
+ March 2007
+ August 2007
+ September 2007
+ October 2007
+ November 2007
+ December 2007
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ August 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009

milkylicious

....
liam2

tagboard

Links

blogger
blogskins
Om
C-an
Paolo Manalo
KASAMAsaUP
UGAT
Alina
David
Danix
Jel
Jel 2
Bridge
Pima
LA
Piya
Vlad
Cyruse
Mj-1
Mj-2
Adam
Mykel
Chu-chu
Daryl
Myls
Rose
Kristine
Anntot
Kat
Katmac
Schedar
Irene
Marla
Pauline
Dave-1
Dave-2
Rafi
AD
Lovelle
ivy
eRYzzah
Michelle
Tanya
VJ
NKE
Josa
Prech

Designed by: Milky

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com